[Vision2020] Port Sale

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:42:31 PST 2006

I heard on C-span this morning the reason the administration is so adamant
about allowing UAE to run our ports is because they have purchased so much
of our debt they have an extraordinary control of the success of our
economy.

Not only has the Bush-Master managed to bury our children in debt by
servicing his own greed but he has sold out Americas' sovereignty as well.
Isn't this administration great for our country; go Bushies!

James