[Vision2020] Re: Accountable? Not to you, Daddio.

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:40:49 PST 2006

Toenail,

I'm a little perplexed by your posts too.  You show up with generalized
insults that appear unrelated to any particular discussions.

Could you maybe be more specific with your insults so that we can try to
figure out what you're talking about?

If you're now talking about the propoganda reporting of Judith Miller of the
New York Times and Robert Novak, then I'm in agreement with you.

Sunil