[Vision2020] Hanson's condescending and smug dismissal......

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 21:26:57 PST 2006

My claim,  that many who claim to be tolerant are often intolerant of
opposing views, was entirely ignored by you, Keely, in favor of an ad hominum
cheap-shot.  Come on, you can do better than that.  Why, folks are  going to think
you to be intolerant or something...

We are supposed to respect "diversity", are we not?  Why are you  so
reluctant to share the forum with someone who might DARE to disagree with the
prevailing wisdom?  In actuality, it is conservatives who are the  "progressives" of
today.  Certainly on campus, theirs are the views  which challenge the
"Establishment".