@SPAM+++++++++ RE: [Vision2020] NFWF and Wal-Mart

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Mon Feb 27 15:34:09 PST 2006

Hi Ron,

That sounds like a building code standards
issue.  Consequently, I am skeptical of that
architect's information.  I suspect the architect
is sour because WM does their own design work -
and they aren't exactly beautiful
structures.  But they are efficient.  On the
positive note, WM has introduced some new designs
for their SC's.  The photos that I have seen
present the structures as attractive and as I am
advised, can be tailored to fit a design form -
perhaps eclectic NW - like Moses Lake or Othello or Plummer!