[Vision2020] NFWF and Wal-Mart

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 27 15:27:45 PST 2006

Just an idea:

I don't know if this has been brought up and/or discussed:  If (it's a scary
thought, but I am gonna say it) Wal-Mart does pass muster and does proceed
with the construction of a super center, could the City Council enforce an
unbreakable 20-year lease?

Thoughts?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"