[Vision2020] Audio File of Last Wednesday's P&Z Meeting

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 27 15:15:06 PST 2006

With a very special thanks to those neat-o guys at Radio Free Moscow (KRFP,
92.5 FM), I have managed to post for your listening pleasure last
Wednesday's entire meeting of the Planning and Zoning Commission.

I managed to reduce the size of the file to approximately 16 megabytes at no
loss of audio resolution, so you can hear it loud and clear (or "lima
charlie" as they say in the national "Uncle Sam Ain't Released Me Yet" club,
of which I was a dues collecting member for twenty years) when it is said
that approximately ninety-five percent of those in attendance raised their
hand against the rezoning.

But, then, why take my word for it when you can hear it for yourselves at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/City_Council

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."
- Unknown