[Vision2020] Protection coming??

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Feb 27 10:32:15 PST 2006

Companies will have to protect themselves from this sort of attack some how
and I think it will have to involve a certain loss of freedom on the net??
Or a whole new cyber police force larger than what we have now at the very
least. We here in Moscow enjoy our V2020 site with few restrictions but how
do we stop some one using our computers as 'bots' without some blocking of
our access? It will be hard to get to those in foreign countries with some
sort of punishment or even impossible in some countries.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/computersecurity/2006-02-26-web-attacks_x.htm