[Vision2020] Amazing Anagrams of Famous People

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 26 10:17:53 PST 2006

.    Britney Spears: best PR in years

.    Justin Timberlake: I'm a jerk, but listen

.    Madonna Louise Ciccone: occasional nude income.    -    one cool dance
musician.

.    Arnold Schwarzenegger: he's grown large n' crazed

.    William Shatner: slim alien wrath - Will is earthman

.    Elvis Aaron Presley: Seen alive? Sorry, pal, earns lovely praise

.    David Letterman: terminal dead TV     -     nerd amid late TV

.    Clint Eastwood: old west action      -      lies down to act

.    Jennifer Aniston: fine in torn jeans

.    Saddam Hussein: UNs said he's mad

.    Marilyn Monroe: in lore, my Norma      -     I marry loon men
.    Sean Connery: on any screen

.    Sharon Stone: no near shots     -     ass on throne

.    Jim Morrison: Mr. Mojo Risin'

.    Howard Stern: wonder trash

.    Frodo Baggins: bad ring's goof

.    Sherlock Holmes: heh smells crook

.    Babe Ruth: he rub bat

.    Robin Williams: I warm billions

.    Monty Python's Flying Circus: strongly psychotic, I'm funny

.    Steve Martin: I'm star event

.    James Marshall Hendrix: hinder lax, harmless jam

.    Princess Diana: ascend in Paris & end is a car spin

.    Stevie Wonder: er, doesn't view

.    Elvis Costello: voice sells lot

.    Paul McCartney: pay Mr. Clean cut

.    Madonna, the material girl: real dim, man-eating harlot

.    President Clinton of the USA: he finds interns to copulate

.    Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:  oh sweet DVD wins new fans' heart

.    Albert Einstein: ten elite brains

.    Buffy the Vampire Slayer: pithy female braves fury

.    Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:  oh sweet DVD wins new fans' heart

.    How the West Was Won: What we shot we owns!

.    Judy Garland: darn jug lady

.    Cyndi Lauper: end up a lyric

.    Kevin Costner: sickener on TV

.    Richard Milhouse Nixon: his climax ruined honor

.    Agatha Christie: rich hag is at tea

.    Oscar Wilde: I lace words & ladies crow

.    Christopher Reeve: Script: he ever hero

.    Jerry Bruckheimer: rich jerk, mere bury

.    Humphrey Bogart: grumpy hero bath

.    Teri Hatcher: rich theater

.    Harry Potter: try hero part

.    Academy Awards: saw drama decay

.    Thomas Alva Edison: aha ions made volts

.    Ronald Reagan: an oral danger

.    Ronald Wilson Reagan: a long insane warlord  -  no darlings, no ERA law

.    Lee Harvey Oswald: revealed who slay  -  lay overhead slew

.    Mark Twain: am rank wit

.    Jackie Gleason: angelic as joke

.    the American Dream: meet a dear, rich man

.    Supreme Court: computer user - corrupt? Sue Me!

.    William Shakespeare: I'll make a wise phrase - I am a weakfish speller.

.    Declaration of Independence: no finer deed, an ideal concept

.    Napoleon Bonaparte [who was exiled on the island of Elba]: no, not
appear on Elba     -    no, a trap open on Elba!

.    That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind: Thin man
ran, makes a large stride, left planet, pins flag on Moon, on to Mars.

.    To be or not to be, that is the question, whether tis nobler in the
mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune: In one of the
Bard's best-thought-of-tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two
fronts about how life turns rotten.

Take care, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"