[Vision2020] Vandal 2006 football schedule

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 24 13:53:39 PST 2006

Yes, Carl.

That schedule does start out brutal.

But, there is only ONE date on that schedule that Vandal alums, on another
listserve of which I am subscribed, seriously concern themselves with:

OCTOBER 21, 2006 against BOZO STATE

In the immortal (or should that be "immoral") words of George Bush:

BRING 'EM ON ! ! !

UI '96

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"