[Vision2020] Port sale

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Feb 24 09:08:07 PST 2006

Perhaps, I am just another over-reactive systems engineer who thinks in
terms of possible ensuing scenarios and their likelihood, but after 9/11 I
do not think any ports, airports, etc should be under anything but US owned
and operated management.  This will not necessarily prevent a terrorist
attack, but with the proper rules, conditions, and oversight (maybe too much
to expect), the probability of a successful or potency of an attack or
attacks would be reduced.  National security should not be outsourced in my
strongly held opinion.

W.