[Vision2020] Re:Please Read

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Feb 23 16:27:00 PST 2006

Good Grief! You actually understood what this said!

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all, philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking