[Vision2020] Churches and Taxes

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Feb 23 14:24:37 PST 2006

I suppose the argument that all of society benefits when its children are
educated would be lost on the ineffably smug Mr. Farris . . .

keely

From: heirdoug at netscape.net
To: thansen at moscow.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Churches and Taxes
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:47:27 -0500

Tom-Tom,

Using your infallible logic, if parents of school aged children educate them
via some
other form than Keely's infallible school system then they should be free
from paying
52% property taxes to the school district for services they do not use!

I'll Pray for fewer teachers teaching larger classes with less
administrative overhead!

Again keep up the good work!  Doug

Tom-Tom so eloquently stated:
New Rule: If churches don't have to pay taxes, they also can't call the fire
department when they catch fire. Sorry, Reverend, that's one of those
services that goes along with paying in. I'll use the fire department I pay
for; you can pray for rain.
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

  List services made available by First Step Internet,