[Norton AntiSpam] [Vision2020] on TV?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Feb 22 16:04:38 PST 2006

AAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

Tom, you're killin'me!  Don't ever link me in public to anything having to
do with Sly and the Family Stone (who spelled the song, "Thank You Falettin'
Me Be Mice Elf," explaining only a small sliver of my disdain).  How 'bout
"Have You Never Been Mellow," by the (thankfully) incomparable Olivia
Newton-John?

keely