[Vision2020] Two issues in one

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 21 18:45:38 PST 2006

In the past I have always thought of the "Reverend" Fred Phelps as a major
wack job, totally lacking in anything that could even remotely be described
as decency. After reading Mr. Lenz's AP story,  I can see that I was far too
generous in my estimation of this odious dickhead. If a one shot first
amendment repeal were available, heres a perfect place to spend it.

gc