[Vision2020] The Trouble With Doug

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 21 13:08:19 PST 2006

OK, J and others, since I've been informed by the lists resident genius that
the only implement I have available in my arsenal is a hammer, let's use it
to pound down your specious "reasons." (again)

tax evasion- St. Mary's school, The Mormon institute, the Seven Day
Adventist school, the Church of the Nazarene, St Marks, Emmanuel Lutheran
Church & day care, the Unitarian Universalist Church of the Palouse, etc.
etc. etc. all are tax exempt organizations. CC, Logos and the rest are
taking advantage of the same tax status as all the others. If you would like
to make an argument to remove the exemption from everyone and create a
totally flat playing field then ,as a property owner, I am more then willing
to listen. To selectively apply exemptions is discriminatory.

Illegal activities- Just because you declare something to be illegal does
not make it so. A quick review of the MPD blotter and Latah Co. district
court records do not reveal any serious charges  leveled against any of the
"big-wigs " that you mention, let alone convictions.  Until convicted,
statements such as yours are reckless and come perilously close to
slander/libel.

Promotion to lie- To take anything from what is obviously a rabid hate web
site and declare it to be the unvarnished truth and make it the basis for
your tirade is ridiculous. Please reread paragraph two.

Open contempt-  OK I'll give ya that one but after a quick walkabout on his
web site it's hard not to come to the conclusion that the "all around
renaissance man" is a pompous tool. Contemptible? probably not. Over
inflated ? Definitely.

Character assassination- take a long hard look at your comrade Wayne Fox to
see a master at work. Oh kettle, pot calling. where are ye, ya dusky
bastard!

Open denial & blaming others-If you say that murderous blackguard G.
Crabtree shot our beloved President Reagan and I say weren't me, It was John
W. Hinckley am I not guilty of the same thing?

Wal Mart Super Store-Promoting free enterprise. My that Wilson is a
dangerous free thinker. Advocating low wage, dead end jobs with no health
care for his lil' minions or sneaking in his own chosen to snap up precious
jobs "before anyone else" which is it? If you could pick an argument and
stick with it your tirade would seem less, well, disorganized is a
charitable way of putting it I suppose.

Buying up downtown-My favorite. A man has a building that he wants to sell
or rent. A man/group has money that they are willing to pay. Before CC we
used to call this commerce or free trade. Post CC we call it a nefarious
plot to subvert our community. And to think he will come right out and say
it. wow, He's not even good at keeping his hidden agenda, hidden.

Well J, I guess you are going to have to sign me up for a white cane and a
guide dog for the smoke has truly robbed me of my sight but I won't be
quaking and quivering with fear that Doug's coming for  "my comfy space." If
he does, we'll talk it over like reasonable people, come to an agreement,
shake hands and part. Forgive me if I don't come to you for advise in the
matter. You seem just the tiniest bit bitter.

Love always,
G. Crabtree