[Vision2020] Critics Blast UW Students for Insulting Hero

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Feb 21 09:36:33 PST 2006

I couldn't agree with you more!

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking