[Vision2020] Curt Gowdy

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 20 17:33:25 PST 2006

Baseball won't be the same without his voice (to include 13 world series and
16 all-star games).

http://www.conigliofamily.com/images/CurtGowdyBW.jpg

Well . . . I still have Vin Scully and the Dodgers.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"