[Vision2020] A Sunday afternoon stroll through Theocratic ParkIII or Oh that Dougie he's so mean

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 20 16:48:52 PST 2006

Mr. Fox, If you were as careful in your reading of my post as you were in leaving no stone unturned in your character assassination of Donovan you might have noted a couple of things.

One. I said *A* world view. Not the only world view. Not anyone else's world view. Not necessarily my world view or at least not all of it. To imagine that anyone's world view will be spelled out in 130 hastily chosen words is ridicules. ( par for the course though in your case)

Two. The phrase "mind ones (sic) own business" was in reference to me and me only. What you do is your own affair. Continue to bark at the moon and obsess over Doug, Dale, Dick, & Donovan. It appears that you have plenty of time on your hands, knock yourself out. In the case of Donovan however you might want to dial it back a bit. It's moving you from the upper level kook stage to the major lunatic category.

In closing I would like to point out that I am flattered that you spent some of your copious time and energy to generate such a thorough and lengthy critique. The use of Bold, the screaming red and blue crayon, The reading recommendations, the pedantic tone all combine to make me feel really special. Now if you don't mind, go make someone else feel special.

G. Crabtree