[Vision2020] A Sunday afternoon stroll through TheocraticParkIIIor Oh that

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:22:28 PST 2006

On 2/20/06, Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:
> Keely,
>
> And with his abusive, striking out, despotic views, we let him continue to
> be a caregiver for the disabled and the elderly?

I absolutely agree. I'm no Donovan fan -- I think he's irritating and
impenetrable to logic, because the only exposure I've had to him has
been arguing with him on the Internet  -- but I am absolutely sure
that there are people throughout the world who think he's a pretty
decent human being.  And I'm sure he does his job with
professionalism, is nice to children and small animals when he's not
annoying the everloving shit out of them, and recycles when he
remembers to. That's pretty much all you can expect from a human
being.

In other words, Wayne (whom I also think is a decent human being),
that was pretty much totally beyond the pale. Argument on the Internet
stays on the Internet, and unless he's threatening to stab your dog
and fill your car full of bees, it doesn't say anything about who
Donovan the guy is.

-- ACS