[Vision2020] A Sunday afternoon stroll through TheocraticParkIIIor Oh that

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Feb 20 14:18:44 PST 2006

Keely,

And with his abusive, striking out, despotic views, we let him continue to
be a caregiver for the disabled and the elderly?

I hope that someone in a position of responsibility, or someone who knows
someone in a position of responsibility, can cause a discreet, but extensive
inquiry into whether Donovan's actions on V 2020 are at all indicative of
his actions towards his care recipients, if for no other reason than out of
concern for those recipients.

Additionally, since this matter has now been raised publicly on this forum
several times, and since several public officials read this forum, then
various public agencies, and ultimately the taxpayers, may eventually have a
very hefty liability should Donovan's V 2020 behavior accurately reflect his
relationship with one or more of his care recipients.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com