[Vision2020] Theocratic Park III

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Feb 20 12:49:23 PST 2006

I'm a -7.13, -6.21, strawberry over vanilla and chocolate; wine over beer;
punk, ska and bluegrass over jazz, metal, and country; Birkenstocks over
pumps; celibacy over Tom Cruise; Levi's over Dickies; glasses over contacts
and short, trim nails over acrylics.  All of which puts me just a tad closer
to perfection than most folks.

Just kidding.  But now the truth is revealed at last:  I am more liberal
than Dale Courtney without being nearly as liberal as he thinks I am.
Shocking, huh????

keely