[Vision2020] A Sunday afternoon stroll through Theocratic ParkIII or Oh that Dougie he's so mean

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Feb 20 12:24:58 PST 2006

 [I originally wrote]:"Actually, Doug Wilson informed us at a Head of
Household Meeting that he thought the movie did a good job at fairly
presenting both sides; Wilson went further to say that some of it was even
informative for him, presenting some actors or scenes that he was not aware
of.  After that public statement, however, it's viewing was never promoted
to my recollection. (recall that Wilson has sought to put an end to
Vision2020 and Daily News)" M. Metzler

Donovan Writes In Response:

Do you have an evidence of this, or are we to take your account as the one
and only truth?

Me:

I am a member of Christ Church.  I was present at the meeting as a
submissive member of Christ Church glorying in our vanquishing of the
intoleristas. I recall Wilson stating this right up the middle; feel free to
ask another kirker who was present at this meeting if you have some lurking
suspicion that I am making this up or twisting the facts.  To my knowledge,
Wilson would sign off on my statements here unhesitatingly.  I will continue
to assert what I know first hand without sending you the signatures of three
other witnesses.  Feel free to evidentially challenge any claim I make
however.

Donovan Writes:
I think it is unhealthy and bad practice to mix your friends, religion,
politics and job all into one group of people. Talk about setting yourself
up. Most Catholics I know, and there are many, do not behave this way.

Me:

So now you are chastising all member of Christ Church for being members of
Christ Church?  Thank you for your merciful help.  I should note that anyone
moving to town who is simply conservative and reformed would by default join
himself or herself to Christ Church (unless he is exposed to outside
information, which apparently you wish to suppress).

Michael Metzler