[Vision2020] Philosophy of Religion

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:29:01 PST 2006

I am pleased to report that having submitted Nick Gier's cant to a group of
persons I have selected to represent philosophers, they are in complete
concurrence that his material is beyond a shadow of a doubt of questionable
value to the field of comparative religions.  I of course submitted it to
people known to me who may or may not know a darn thing about the subject
matter and who I shall not name and who will not post their findings, but
leave it to me to tell you they are utterly convinced that Nick's writings
on the subject are utter tripe and that he does not know a thing about the
subject.

Thanks for coming out.

Phil Nisbet