[Vision2020] LMT Feb 19 -- Cyber soapbox stirs debate

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 19 09:20:04 PST 2006

Dan, Thanks for putting up the LMT article. I had no idea of the risks and
problems First Step might potentially encounter. Mr. Moore, if you are
"lurking" out there, thanks.

On a related note Dave quotes one of my posts and identifies it as grouchy.
This is the second time this sobriquet has been used in conjunction with my
online blather. I am very sorry for coming across this way and will endeavor
to correct the matter. I have always thought of myself as the Katie
Couric/Mary Sunshine of the V.  Imagine how my perky self image and delicate
ego are drooping. I am going to have to go back and reread some Tom Hansen
musings to bolster my flagging spirits.

gc