[Vision2020] Echoes

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 19 07:45:30 PST 2006

Several of Wilson's 'responses' to Gier is found on his blog.

http://www.dougwils.com/

Just google 'Gier.' Try the same with Courtney's blog, as well.

If you can find one 'response' to Gier here or anywhere else that is not presented in an abusive, dismissive, or sarcastic tone, I'd be glad to hear it.

This is not an accusation, by the way. It is a challenge.

--
Joe Campbell

---- AreaMan <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:

=============
I believe Wilson paraphrased from a letter to the editor by Atwood.  It
is as follows:

-------------------------------

NSA eager to answer questions

For more than two years, Nick Gier has engaged in a smear campaign
against New Saint Andrews College on the Internet and the opinion pages
of our region’s newspapers (including his most recent letter in this
paper). We quit responding to his prejudiced distortions and false
accusations long ago because it only seemed to encourage more of the
same. Unfortunately, ignoring him just made things worse, turning his
pathetic criticisms into full-fledged defamations. The appropriate
response to defamation is not more letters to the editor. Instead, we
invite readers who wish to learn more about New Saint Andrews to call us
or, better yet, to stop by and visit. We are always eager to answer
honest questions from fair-minded inquirers.
As for those who prefer to wage malicious smear campaigns, we are eager
to give them an opportunity to prove their charges. Our legal team is
preparing for when and where that will be.

Roy Atwood, president, New Saint Andrews College