[Vision2020] Echoes from His Whineyness

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 18 17:28:42 PST 2006

Copied and pasted from Doug Wilson's blog, a statement from Roy Atwood,
President of New St. Andrews College, concerning his (Atwood) perceived
smear campaign headed by Dr. Nick Gier:

"As for those who prefer to wage malicious smear campaigns, we are eager to
give them an opportunity to prove their charges. Our legal team is preparing
for when and where that will be."

My response:

Y'all got to realize that New St. Andrew College's (NSA) crack legal team
has yet to win one against a retired librarian and Saundra "Rebecca of
Sunnybrook Farm" Lund.

One can only imagine how NSA's crack legal team would fare against somebody
that actually took the bar exam.

Stay tuned, Moscow.

Tom "and the voices" Hansen

"A bad cause will ever be supported by bad means and bad men."
- Thomas Paine (English Writer, 1737-1809)