[Vision2020] GO BEARS!!! - Cinderella

AreaMan areaman at moscow.com
Sat Feb 18 16:59:59 PST 2006

With both my wife (MHS Athletic Trainer) and my sister-in-law (MHS Girls
head coach) there at the Idaho Center in Nampa, I kinda have some
personal stake in this game.  Hopefully they come home victorious.

The undefeated Vallivue Falcons (where I coincidentally did my stint as
a student teacher) better be ready for their first loss this year.

Go Bears!

DC

PS -- It's on KRPL AM 1400 RIGHT NOW (5 pm PST)