[Vision2020] Candidate, Former Marine, Says Bush Should Be Impeached

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 20:45:04 PST 2006

Well, if they did not pass, there is not much validity in referring to them. But again, I ask, what articles?

  _DJA

AreaMan <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Donovan asks:
"What articles of impeachment? The ones for Johnson or the ones from
Clinton? Those are the only two that have ever been written."

I'm no historian, and I don't even play one on the internet, but I
believe the "articles" have been "written" many times, but Johnson and
Clinton are the only two who have actually been impeached.

Someone will probably correct me,

DC

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com