[Vision2020] Petition

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:54:51 PST 2006

With the below in mind I will tell you that I talked to mall management,
mall occupants and managers - specifically to the stores in question,
including Mr. Hunter, whom I talked to last year when he first moved to his
new spot (we really like his candy) - before I made my post.  Also, since we
were at the mall today, I talked to the Sam Goody people - they will be
closing up in about 6 weeks; their closures ACROSS THE COUNTRY are due to a
buy-out that occurred a few years ago and the subsequent slow-down of
purchases of "pre-recorded" music/films.

verification:  http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html/2003/01/09/31604.php

It has not been decided as to who/what will be moving into THAT space, but
several stores have applied.  The decision will be made sometime before the
end of summer, this year (mall management, again.)

J  :]