[Vision2020] RE: A Reagan supporter tells it like it is

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:42:03 PST 2006

I would have to submit that it is not Gore you despise but the truth that he
speaks. Or have you met the man? Many Republicans seem to accept this
administrations actions just because it is derived from their political
party. Bush isn't a Republican, he is an opportunistic person who is out to
line his pocket and gather power for his own pleasures, at any cost to our
nation.