[Vision2020] Plan in Action

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 16 18:49:58 PST 2006

Mrs. Mix, You are absolutely right. This discussion has nothing to do with
my lack of approval for you or yours for me.  My point is and has been that
if this problem is so horrendous that you can no longer accept Mr. Wilson's
leadership, shop your religious loyalty to the next fellow on the list. The
Palouse has no lack of places where you can spend Sunday morning, just let
it go and move on. I have seriously tried to comprehend the dastardly deed
that seems to have inflamed Mr. Metzler & Ford and it is just too arcane to
understand how anyone outside the group could work up much of a lather over
it. Perhaps this accounts for   "the
evangelical and mainline community's near silence on the subject." When the
only support you can drum up outside your own little circle is Art Deco,
Tom & his voices, and a few anonymous vision posters perhaps the
transgression just isn't worth all the passionate blather.

gc