[Vision2020] At least a few have some sense!

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 16 16:54:20 PST 2006

The other morning NWPR carried a story about this, and according to one
of the Baltimore Harbor honchos at least, the reality of the contract
is quite a bit milder than control of all ports, etc. More like control
of some specific docks, with USCG and customs standing immediately by.
At the same time, he didn't seem to me to be that impressed with
security measures in place now.

I could have this wrong, of course. Check out the NWPR website-- their
story may still be available for listening, downloading or whatever.

Warren Hayman