[Vision2020] Plan in Action

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:17:46 PST 2006

So you're opinion is that exposure of someone who is "in a seat of power",
for the liar, deceiver, miscreant, and just plain not nice guy that Mr.
Wilson is, is a waste of my time?  Well, it is my time and I certainly will
continue to make sure people are informed whenever I see things that I feel
are just plain and simply wrong.

Let's just say this person was a legislator or even a president and he was
"explaining" away missing documentation (of any kind) as being the fault of
someone else's "honest mistake" - oh, wait - Nixon pulled that one didn't
he?

And to reverse your "analogy" if you find this person so facinating and so
right-on-target, I guess I don't understand why you are NOT in his church at
this time.

J  :]