[Vision2020] Political Compass

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 15 22:45:59 PST 2006

Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.62

So do you think that Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama actually took the test?

--
Joe Campbell

---- Joan Opyr <joanopyr at moscow.com> wrote:

=============
Dear Visionaries:

Yes, I know that I'm well over my daily posting limit, but I've been
out of town.  I have much upon which to catch up.  I have a question
for all of you -- would some/any/many of you be willing to take the
following online survey (http://www.politicalcompass.org) and share
your results with the list?  I must admit that I do have an ulterior
motive; I think this would make a great piece for New West.  The
variation among us is, I suspect, fascinating.

Joan

Joan Opyr
Northern Idaho Editor
New West Magazine