[Vision2020] Political Compass

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 15 14:57:23 PST 2006

OK, so I know y'all will be totally shocked to learn that my scores are:
Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.03

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****