[Vision2020] V2020 in the news

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:08:38 PST 2006

Let's look at this logically.

20,000 people live in Moscow.  Say, maybe 9,000 of them are eligible for the
jury pool.

How many subscribers of V2020?  500?

Generously estimating that all 500 subscribers were involved in the
discussion and expressed opinions one way or the other.  That means that
approximately 6% of those people living in Moscow, eligible for the jury
pool, have pre-expressed opinions.

This could all be identified and dealt with during jury selection with
questions like:

1.  Do you have any pre-conceived feelings about people that are HIV
positive?

2.  Are you an Intolerista liberal elitista diversity-cleansing wacko nutjub
Vision 2020 subscriber?

Book 'em, dano.