[Vision2020] Supporting the Supporting

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 19:43:18 PST 2006

--- J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dale:
>
> "For the life of me, I don't understand how the
> liberals can defend someone
> making unauthorized endorsements on behalf of their
> employers -- even if
> they agree with the cause. But they are coming out
> of the woodwork like
> termites to defend Swanson's right to make such
> unauthorized endorsements."
>
> Ok, so what part of "BJ used her title at
> AmericanWest bank to sign the
> petition, but it wasn’t intentional,” AmericanWest
> attorney Blair Reynolds
> said. “She signed the petition on behalf of the bank
> as an INDIVIDUAL
> EMPLOYEE OF AMERICANWEST." does he not get!?
>
> In other words, she probably signed the petition and
> put her title under her
> signature, much like any business person may do out
> of habit.  Not like, say
> - oh, I don't know - having an 18yr old sign a
> petition more than once and
> then presenting it to the City Council as legit
> business owners?  Or
> mis-representing what a petition is REALLY
> supporting (NSA) and presenting
> THAT to City Council?
>

> J  :]

> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> Download today - it's FREE!

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~