[Vision2020] Just Don't Stand Downwind From the BLog

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 12 10:32:22 PST 2006

>From Comb-Over Courtney's BLog

re: Congratulations?
Saturday, 11 February, 2006 10:21 PM by April E. Coggins

There is something about Vera's [Vera White] writing that sets my teeth on
edge. Her cooking columns (without politics) are okay. I don't know why but
her Inkster columns are what sends me packing. I must be vulnerable to her
"barbs" because I can't stand to read the stuff. It's like an eighth grade
gossip column.

Although this posting originates from a woman, it merely reflects the
attitude of those fine people at Anselm House . . .

"What the hey, Dougie?  Them dang women acting all uppity again?"