[Vision2020] Shoveling

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Feb 11 22:29:19 PST 2006

Michael Writes:

"After a few posts strongly criticizing Wilson, I had friends I've known for 10 years automatically perceive the mental illness or demon possession that must have swiftly come upon me."

In the real world it is called, as Saundra Lund put it, "spiritual growth."  Another way to describe it is awakening to a keen perception of the shattering dissonance between the manipulative teachings of Cultmaster Wilson and the succoring, loving teachings of Christ.

Such an awakening reminds me of the experience I had after learning a little about music, of a trumpet player I then realized played horribly out of tune, tempo, and style -- not unlike the Cultmaster's fliedermouse-like attempts at vocalizing.

Not only has Michael flowered and will most likely continue to flower but he has inspired some of his colleges and co-congregants to begin to realize the existence of a healthy, mammoth, non-confining spiritual beauty outside the dark, cold, loveless, Christless, narrow realm of the Antichrist into which Cultmaster Wilson manipulates the trusting, while fleecing them of their money and personhoods for his own selfish purposes as the process continues.

As a nonbeliever, I see no difference between Cultmaster Wilson and a number of very clever, conscienceless con artists I have known in my sixty five years.

Apparently some cult members say of Michael:

"Someone on the inside recently explained my Blog as the result of a mental disorder and an extreme spiritual problem."

Those who make such statements are shining a light on Michael that instead should be intensely redirected at themselves.

Needing to believe in a supreme, father-like being is understandable human emotion.  Being continually flimflamed over a long period time by a selfish, egomaniacal, megalomaniacal, conscienceless conniver taking egregiously cruel advantage of people's great need to believe, however, argues strongly against the state of the mental health of the flimflamer and the flimflammed.

Congratulations to those who saw the light and had the courage to get out of the cult.  May there be several hundred more!

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com