[Vision2020] Homepage - Ban on gay marriage now moves to theSenate floor

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 16:19:00 PST 2006

Well said Phil.

 I think the government should only offer  civil unions, and to any two consenting adults. Churches should decide  if it is really a marriage or not.

  _DJA

Phil Nisbet <pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Joe

Why do we have civil Marriage in the first place?  Why is the state
involved?

Frankly marriage should be no different than any other LLC or LP.  Civil
Marriage is nothing more than an unconstitutional mixing of government into
religious affairs.  Let Churchs do their marriage thing.  If the people that
marry then chose to form a Limited Partnership for the various benefits to
each other, they can then file such papers.  The marriage as a seperate type
of Corporation that is in existance now, with its huge benefits to those so
incorporated is unfair to those of us who chose to act as individuals rather
than as corporate man and wife entities.  It passes huge financial benefits
annually to those who chose to so incorporate at the expense of those who do
not and those who they refuse to allow that benefit.

Phil Nisbet

>From: joekc at adelphia.net
>To: tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
>CC: vision2020 at moscow.com, The Idaho Statesman
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Homepage - Ban on gay marriage now moves to
>theSenate floor
>Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 8:16:33 -0500
>
>Here is a question -- just a question. If it is OK for the Idaho Senate to
>ban gay marriage, then wouldn't it in principle be OK for them to ban any
>marriage? In agreeing to this aren't we at the same time agreeing that the
>government has the right to tell ANY of us whom we can and cannot marry?
>
>--
>Joe Campbell
>
>---- The Idaho Statesman  wrote:

>You have been sent the following article from Tim as a courtesy of The
>Idaho Statesman.
>
>"Homepage - Ban on gay marriage now moves to the Senate floor"
>
>To view this article on The Idaho Statesman website, go to:
>http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200660210006

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

 List services made available by First Step Internet,