[Vision2020] Homepage - Ban on gay marriage now moves to the Senate floor

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:03:16 PST 2006

Joe,

That is a very good question.  Maybe someone like Tom Trail could give his
two cents.  It seems as though passing of this amendment could ultimately
lead to aranged marriages.  This might be a good thing for Carl with his
situatuion with Angelina and all.  This could also be good for the annual
Star Trek convention hosted in Idaho every year, at least I assume Pocatello
still is the host of such an event.

Tim

peace; it does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause
separation; it generates togetherness. <BR>-John Africa, <EM>Strategic
Revolution</EM></div></html>