[Vision2020] Is Dale's blog down?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 11 08:51:30 PST 2006

Yes.  I will admit it.  I visit (and read) Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney's
Brainless Log (BLog).

I also visit (and read) Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson's "I Love Me" blog.

I read these blogs for the same reason that I read newspaper articles with
names like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, or Rove in the headlines: to answer the
question "What ignorant thing have they done (or said) now?"

In fact, I have turned it into a game.  At the end of the day, I count up
the ignorant, uninformed, unethical postings on Comb-Over's BLog and rank
them from 10 (most ignorant, insulting, unethical posting) to 1 (merely
uninformed).

For instance:

The American College of Pediatricians and Homosexual Parenting

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2006/02/08/41247.aspx

This posting (which was refuted by Tom Henderson of the Lewiston Tribune) I
ranked as a "6", feeling that it was only 11:00 AM (when I read it) and
knowing that Comb-Over is capable of so much "better".

And sure enough:

Coretta King's Funeral Pep Rally

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2006/02/08/41249.aspx

A cartoon which included the quote " . . .  I watched Democrats use another
funeral as a pep rally to further divide Americans and twist King's legacy."
Apparently the creator of this cartoon had not seen Coretta Scott King's
funeral services.  If (s)he had seen it (as it was shown on virtually every
network plus a few cable stations), the "cartoon" would have been
considerably different.

Comb-Over's posting of this caroon to his BLog is a prime example of the
ignorantly unethical being led by the merely uninformed.  This posting
qualified as an easy "9".

So . . . Yes I do read the BLog.  With one of my favorite situation
comedies, Frazier, no longer producing new episodes, I find the BLog and
"His Whineyness' "I Love Me" blog to be excellent comical relief.

In the paraphrased words of Frazier Crane:

"Please continue, Doug and Dale.  I'm listening."

Take care, Moscow.

"A bad cause will ever be supported by bad means and bad men."

- Thomas Paine (English Writer, 1737-1809)