[Vision2020] Is Dale's blog down?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Feb 10 18:11:47 PST 2006

Scott, Keely, Others hungering for the comforts of Comb-Over Courtney's log:

Please do not take this as the truth but the pundits relaxing around the
giant jar of pickled eggs at the Corner Club have this speculation:

We have all wondered why Courtney chooses to exposes his phoniness and
vaingloriousness by sporting (Yes, the Corner Club is a Sports Bar) such an
extremely ridiculous comb-over and going under the name "Studly".  The
speculation is that he wears his thinning hair done like it is to cover a
perhaps embarrassing tattoo on the top of his head.

So the speculation continues that he is now in Bulgaria having the tattoo
removed.

Incidentally, the tattoo reads:  "Dougie's little pain slut."

Reporting from the Corner Club where the basketball game between the Emida
Skeet-Shooters and the Bovill Cross-Stitchers is being passionately and
raptly watched via national satellite TV,

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com