[Vision2020] Couple Claims Jesus Appeared on Pancake (with Pictures)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:31:32 PST 2006

> http://www.local6.com/news/6880241/detail.html

I don't know; personally, it looks more like Muhammad, now that I know
what he looks like with the help of those accurate cartoons.

Wait a minute... that gives me the idea for a PERFECT web scam.  Erm,
I mean opportunity to selflessly provide the Islamic faithful another
idolatrous image on which to vent their righteous indignation.  For a
fee.  Erm, for a donation.  I consider it therapeutic, of course.  Off
to make a lot of pancakes...