[Vision2020] Please take a moment to remember...... 2461

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 09:39:41 PST 2006

I had a request to include the cause of death.  As my
time allows, cause of death will be included.

Spc. Patrick W. Herried, 29, of Sioux Falls, S.D.,
died in Rawah, Iraq, on Feb. 6, when an improvised
explosive device detonated near his Stryker military
vehicle during patrol operations.  Herried was
assigned to the Army's 4th Squadron, 14th Cavalry
Regiment, 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, Fort
Wainwright, Alaska.
~ * ~

We pause to recognize the sacrifices of those lost in
Afghanistan as a part of Operating Enduring Freedom,
now including:

 Petty Officer 3rd Class John T. Fralish, 30, of New
Kingstown, Pa., died Feb. 6, when enemy forces opened
fire on a U.S. patrol northwest of Methar Lam in
Laghman Province, Afghanistan.  Fralish was assigned
to the 3rd Marine Division Detachment, Marine Corps
Base Hawaii, Kaneohe, Hawaii.

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~