[Vision2020] the Letter Without Signatures

Scott Bauer ds_bauer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 10:44:23 PST 2006

Dear Doug,

  Since my last post on Vision2020, several people have contacted me to learn more details surrounding “the Letter Without Signatures.” At the same time, I noticed that, both on your blog and on PoohsThink, you have not answered direct questions on the subject. Additionally, the primary documents on Dr. Terry Morin’s website indicate that neither you nor the Christ Church Judicial Committee (Doug Jones chair) answered repeated inquiries from the elders of the Evangelical Free Church of Pullman about “the Letter Without Signatures.”

  From these facts I gather that (a) you did not answer the question even when you had a professional relationship with the inquirers, and (b) you maintain on your blog that Dr. Terry Morin is a “liar,” when the evidence shows that you relied upon illegitimate documents to misrepresent him.

  As you know, we all live in community with one another, and New Saint Andrews College has made specific representations relative to its projected growth and other goals. And if you neglect to account for apparent fabricated evidence to the Evangelical Free Church of Pullman, your mother church, then why should the community believe your representations regarding NSA? Or, if you submitted false evidence to your mother church, then how can the community believe the information on NSA’s CUP application?

  Therefore, I sincerely ask you to explain “the Letter Without Signatures,” to clear up any confusion or false impressions that I or others might have.

  Thanks,

  Scott