[Vision2020] Walmart

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 10:46:24 PST 2006

            I was surprised to come across this and then hear that many Christians are supporting another Walmart coming to OUR TOWN.

  by Patrick and Belinda S. written to Walmart.com
Posted Thu November 10, 2005 8:12 pm

  I was watching Fox News and John Gibson was talking about an email a customer sent to your company complaining about Happy Holidays and similiar slogans replacing the now, I guess, according to Walmart, politically incorrect greeting, Merry Christmas. I read the email on the Fox site in its entirety and could not believe what I read. Christmas is not a pagan holiday. You seem to have no problem with Christians buying wrapping paper, and trees, and presents, but to actually wish them a merry christmas, gasp, shock, no never. I am a Christian and I know that JC Pennys, and Macys and loads of other stores have no problems with Merry Christmas so I will do my shopping there.

I would like Walmart to respect Christians as well as other religions.