[Vision2020] Please take a moment to remember

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 09:05:38 PST 2006

Sgt. 1st Class Lance S. Cornett, 33
U.S. Army Special Operations Command
London, Kentucky

1st. Lt. Simon T. Cox, Jr., 30
1st Battalion, 66th Armored Regiment, 1st Brigade
Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
Texas

Spc. William S. Hayes III, 23
1st Battalion, 22nd Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade
Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
St. Tammany, Louisiana

Trooper Carl Joseph Smith, 24
9th/12th Lancers (Prince of Wales's), British Army
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England

Cpl. Jesse M. Zamora, 22
1st Battalion, 187th Infantry, 3rd Brigade Combat
Team, 101st Airborne Division
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~