[Vision2020] Re: Going to the Mat

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Feb 6 09:23:44 PST 2006

J,

I do not know if this perhaps interesting, dubious charade of a meeting will happen.  The rumor of those clustered around the giant jar of pickled eggs at the Corner Club has Cultmaster Wilson secluded, frenetically working on what is expected to be his magnum opus:

The Serrated Suppository:  Biblical Cure for Hemorrhoids

Although the bidding for the publishing rights to this eagerly anticipated work are expect to be extremely vigorous with millions and millions of dollars of profit at stake, Cannot Press is expected to be named the publisher.  Such an acquisition is expected to help turn around the very troubled firm.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com