[Vision2020] More on the Cartoonophobes

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 09:07:39 PST 2006

This photo from one of the European"cartoon protests" pretty much sums up what the protesters are trying, often violently, to get across.

  Make no mistake...these folks want Islamic Law imposed in Europe or wherever they live.

  It's sort of like "we don't care about your traditional freedoms so give them up so we, guests or recent arrivals in your country, won't be offended."
  The arrogant childishness of these protesters would be laughable if not for their psychopathic calls for blood and beheadings.